Monday, September 29, 2008

George Washington

George Washington was the United States of America's first president. I know that he played a part in a war. He lived at Mt. Vernon. His wife's name was Martha. I don't know if he had wooden teeth or not, but that would be neat if he did. I think that he wore a powdered wig. When he was young, due to an experience dealing with a cherry tree, he declared that he could not tell a lie.
Some things I want to learn about George Washington are:
Did he really have wooden teeth?
Did he ever have six horses shot out from under him?
Which war did he contribute to?
What was the entire story with the cherry tree?
How long did he and his wife live at Mt. Vernon?
Did he ever meet Betsy Ross?
Did he have children?
What other "American heroes" did he work with?
Where were his ancestors from?
Did his parents influence him on becoming a leader?
What did Martha think about being the First Lady?
This is what I know about George Washington and what I would like to learn about him.

1 comment:

Tiffany #15 said...

hey! I love your bulletin thing! It is way better than mine! I love it! I really like how you put what you want to know about George Washington!